Every incoming person:
- will be submitted to temperature control.
- must present a negative PCR test no older than 72 hours which begin at the sample collection time. This period of validity of a PCR test is 5 days for travellers’ incoming from WAEMU Zone (UEMOA).
Presentation of vaccination card is highly recommended.
Every resident of Niger (vaccinated against Covid-19 or not), incoming by airway must self-isolate for a period of 7 days and apply Covid regulations. A free antigenic Covid-19 test must be taken at a certified centre by the Ministry of Health. This rule applies to incoming travellers in Niger who plan to stay for more than 7 days.
Every non residing traveller coming to Niger (vaccinated against Covid-19 or not), for a duration of less than 7 days doesn´t have to self-isolate but must strictly apply Covid regulations. The PCR test at departure will be at its own cost.
These rules also apply to officials and diplomats.
Every departing person:
Before taking airplane, (vaccinated against Covid-19 or not) every traveller must present a negative PCR, no older than 72 hours which begin at the sample collection time. The validity of a PCR test is 5 days within the WAEMU zone (UEMOA).
If the flight is cancelled or re-scheduled (which exceed the 72 hours test validity) another test must be taken at the traveller’s cost.
The Laboratories and Medical Institutions approved for covid-19 testing in Niger are as follow:
- CERMES (Tel. : 20752040 / 20752045 / 99902458)
- Centre de Santé des Nations-Unies (Tel. : 80086688)
- Centre de Santé du Gouvernement (Tel. : 90323650 / 91311020)
The price of a PCR test is 25 000 FCFA (approx. 38 €). The PCR test is free for children up to 5 years old.
The results will be delivered within maximum 48 hours after the sample collection and payment received.